Friday, August 5, 2011

Honor.

I have disgraced myself and my family name... even though there are like a million williams out there, that just makes it that much worse. I have not blogged since... a long time. And I promised I would, but im just gonna skip all that and start again with Yesterday.

Well my friend Alijandro/ Abed had to get knee surgery :'( on monday, so I decided to go and visit her, but for those of you who dont know, and are probably very mad at me for not answering your texts, I got my Ipod replaced and cannot figure out/ am really lazy to put all my stuff back on. Anyways I didnt have her number and I couldnt call her or text her so I just decided to show up with cupcakes though so its not AS rude. Then we hung out and watched glee and that movie You Again and slept over there on her couches eating lots of cupcakes and cookies and york patties and well mostly mentos, lots of mentos. Then this morning we finished glee season 1 and talked about alot of stuff which was fun, then my dad picked me up and me and my mom and dad went out to eat at glorias little italy which was way delicious I had this mushroom and cheese filled pasta with mushroom cream sauce with some cheese on sauce... well it was really good, and some yummy vulcano cake. Anyways I will write more I promise!


Je T'aime

No comments:

Post a Comment