Wednesday, July 6, 2011

California!

I'm in california this week which is very fun but also very sad because I wont see my best friend Yejin Spicy Cajun. Oh yeah.. and Caroline bow bear o line... and Alijandro. Haha anyways... so far on Friday and Saturday we swam (taught sam to dive and jo to bellly slide) and played games and... lazed around. On sunday my uncle david and my cousins Ross, Katie, and Ellie came and we all swam and talked. Monday was the fourth of July, so naturally we swam, Mary and Sam learned front flips while I pretty much just flopped on my back or my thighs... I didnt jump high enough but I did flip haha! For dinner my grandpa made ribs but he always buys WAY too much of everything ;) so we had about 2 cows worth of ribs. Then we walked down to go to the calabasas firework show which was WAY more fireworks than last years! Then we of course got boysenberry cobbler me sans ice cream. Yesterday we went to go to the beach and stopped at malibu seafood and i got steamed clams, but before i got those i got to sit next to Danny Devitohaha I recognized him but not his name so theres a picture of him for you! Then we went to the beach and well... the beach is always way too sandy for me so we left in a couple of hours. We then went swimming again and I still havent gotten that front flip! But I will!!! Je t'aime California!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment