Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what my mom says goes.

Yesterday morning my mom woke me up at 8 and said "Will you come with me to get chewies haircut?" So I got up and took my fraidycat dog over and then went to einstens for a bagel. My mom said on our way home "Im going to knock out the downstairs" (clean) and for those of you who have seen it... so I said I would help her. Which we mostly finished at 3 or so, when the neighbors had an accident and they had to take their little baby to the hospital in an ambulance, So my mom said that we could take them until they got back... so Im feeling pretty much dead on my feet and babysitting 3 hyperactive kids in the newly cleaned downstairs. Anyways my day ended at 6 and I got some rootbeer and chocolate, but that was not a good idea since I had only eaten that bagel and one burrito I scarfed down making other burritos. Anyways I finally got the highlight of my night when Pretty Litttle Liars came on! And then Chloe King! It was a long day I needed those girls.

1 comment:

  1. BLOG MORE WOMAN!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLOG??? I HAVE BEEN POSTIN SO MUCH CHIKITITA!!

    ReplyDelete